So we just found this review of the new mumbledust EP on the spanish blog Jipsters. From what we have gathered, they say the following:
1. They compare us to the Moldy Peaches.
2. We crawled into the body of a pregnant Ellen Page and ran through cornfields with a banjo in arm.
3. It’s american folk without too many contemplations, simple rhythms that makes you smell the gnawed wood of the abandoned houses of Savannah.
4. Unintentional low fidelity.
5. Jorge Regula is still alive.…best review ever, or, best review ever?